MILK & SODA is committed to providing a secure online shopping experience. In this section, we outline our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information we receive from users of our Site. Your personal information is only used for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect personal information from you including name, usernames, e-mail addresses, mobile telephone numbers, addresses, credit card or other financial information and information regarding your activity on the Website.
We collect information submitted by you to this Site when you register, contact us or otherwise submit information via the Site. The provision of personal information and data by you is voluntary. If you do not wish for your information to be used for the reasons mentioned below, please do not provide us with the information.
We will use the information we collect from you to:
- Manage and fulfil purchase and return/exchange orders, facilitate delivery, and to provide after-sales services;
- Manage our accounts and records;
- Deal with your enquiries and requests;
- Send service related communications, including announcements and administrative messages such as order confirmation;
- Identify products and services we think you might be interested in based on your information, such as your purchase history and your previous interactions with us;
- Send you marketing communications (including emails) relating to us and other third party partners and that we think may be of interest to you where we have a legitimate basis to do so;
- Conduct market research so that we can continuously improve the services we provide to our customers.
Upon visiting our Site, our service attaches a small file called a “cookie” to your computer’s hard drive.
This enables us to analyse usage patterns in order to tailor it to your preferences. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies, however you can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Although, if you do not accept cookies, you may be unable to engage with some parts of our Site.
Cookies do not personally identify users but rather a user’s browser. We do not store any information within cookies.
You have the right to ask for access to any personal information that we hold about you in our records, to correct any inaccuracies and to update any out-of-date information. In some circumstances, you have the right to request the erasure of your personal information or a restriction of its use.
You have the right to object to us processing your personal information in some cases. In particular, you can ask us to stop sending you direct marketing communications at any time
You may unsubscribe from email marketing communications at any time by emailing the address below in the section headed “Contact Us” or clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any MILK & SODA marketing emails.